Topic: Teacher's Day Reminder
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 6, 2013 2:34 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Teacher's Day Reminder

Wayne Bishop posted Sep 6, 2013 2:59 AM (http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=9255053):

> At 06:04 AM 9/5/2013, GS Chandy wrote:
>

> >("Still Shoveling! Not PUSHING!")
>
> Sadly, true beyond true.
>
> Wayne

Thank you.

But why "sadly"?

As far as I'm concerned, if this is true, it is "happily" - in fact, I would even claim it must be "joyously".

By the way, how many schools of education have thus far been blown up, by you and/or your cohorts and consorts? Was it done "joyously",or was it done "sadly"?

GSC
("Still Shoveling! Not PUSHING! Not GOADING!")