Topic: Accelerated 8th graders/ Algebra Regents
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 17, 2013 6:09 AM

Jonathan Halabi

Re: Accelerated 8th graders/ Algebra Regents
att1.html (4.5 K)

Has anyone considered ditching the acceleration, and instead giving the
advanced middle school kids grade level material, but at far greater depth?

Jonathan Halabi
the Bronx