Topic: Accelerated 8th graders/ Algebra Regents
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 17, 2013 6:09 AM

gWilkie@highlands.com

Re: Accelerated 8th graders/ Algebra Regents
att1.html (1.5 K)

almost all schools go for that ... that is one of criteria for Newsweek in
ranking schools and you definitely want to be high on that list
Grace Wilkie