Topic: Makeup tests & mastery
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 30, 2013 12:50 PM

Daniel

Re: Makeup tests & mastery

We offer test/quiz corrections for half the credit back. On separate paper, they must show all their work and sometimes write a few sentences to that they have learned it.

It has been working well. We offer no re-takes on test.

Goodluck!
Daniel Lustica
Sent from my iPhone