Topic: GPS
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 26, 2013 5:30 PM

Lord Androcles

Re: GPS

"szczepan bialek" wrote in message news:l4h1q5$el1$1@node1.news.atman.pl...

"Lord Androcles" <71stPigeonHole6thFloor@Rochester.castle> napisal w
wiadomosci news:cWRau.49785$s%.25616@fx10.am4...

> "szczepan bialek" wrote in message
>
> And what are the speeds relative to the air (or aether)?
> I wrote "All time the speed of the kid relative to the air is bigger."
> S*
> As you very obviously don't know what v+u.sin(wt) means, fuck off
> until you've learnt it, you pathetic STUPID imbecile.

Einstein also did not know what v+u.sin(wt) means.
What do you want me to do, teach the idiot? Too late, he's dead.
I might be able to teach you if you are willing to learn.
The mother moves through air at v, UNLESS the wind is blowing her along.
The child moves in a circle around the mother at a rate of w radians per
second for t seconds, so the angle depends on time t. The component of
velocity along the mother's direction is therefore u.sin(wt) and sin()
varies
between -1 and +1.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sine_wave
As the child remains with the mother, u = v
The child comes to a complete stop when it is running backwards and travels
twice as fast as the mother going forwards. You can see this easily with a
caterpillar track:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lzaoDPRZ2Q
Note that the track on the ground does NOT move at all, and the track
above moves twice as fast as the vehicle.
For a circle, we have a cycloid:
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Cycloid.html
There is no air in space, so we can forget that.
However, the Earth moves around the Sun at v = 30 km/s and any point
on the equator moves at u = 2pi.radius.sin( angle) where angle = 0 to 2pi
and that depends on one day, noon to noon.
There is no aether either, so don't waste my time on that crap or Einstein's
crap.
Learn mathematics if you want to learn REAL physics.

-- Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway