Topic: Math Forum
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jan 17, 2014 9:03 AM

Bob

RE: Where is Amsco?
att1.html (6.2 K)

The owner was having health problems, so he ceased operations and sold the
Amsco books to a publisher in the Midwest, Perfection Learning. I know they
are still publishing and distributing my books, but I'm not sure about
others. Perfection Learning is easy to find with a web search.

From: owner-amtnys@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-amtnys@mathforum.org] On
Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 7:11 AM
To: amtnys@mathforum.org
Subject: Where is Amsco?

Hi:

Is Amsco still in business? It appears there web site is not functional.
How is their common core books?

Thanks,

Rob

_____

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 01:26:41 -0500
Subject: Math Forum
From: gwilkie@highlands.com <mailto:gwilkie@highlands.com>
To: amtnys@mathforum.org <mailto:amtnys@mathforum.org> ;
nyshsmath@mathforum.org <mailto:nyshsmath@mathforum.org> ;
nyselmath@mathforum.org <mailto:nyselmath@mathforum.org> ;
nyscollmath@mathforum.org <mailto:nyscollmath@mathforum.org> ;
nysmhs@mathforum.org <mailto:nysmhs@mathforum.org> ; nysmmn@mathforum.org
<mailto:nysmmn@mathforum.org>

To all,

I know how busy you are ... but there is another opportunity for your voice
to be heard

about testing, the Common Core, data about students given to the state,
about 2 regents given on the same day, about students having to take 2 test
as 9th graders, about not getting the results back before the second test is
administered, and so on... at The Common Core Community Forum today January
16th at 6 pm at the Carmel Town Hall, 60 McAlpin Ave, Mahopac NY
10541sponsored by Senator Greg Ball. If you are interested in participating
contact Krista Gobins at 845-279-3773 or kgobins@nysenate.gov
<mailto:kgobins@nysenate.gov>

I wish I could be there but unfortunately I am not able to do so. I know
that Senator Ball wants to her your voice especially where it will be a
topic of conversation in Albany. Thanks for your consideration.

As always,

Grace Wilkie