Topic: Math Forum
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jan 17, 2014 9:03 AM

Daniel Drance

RE: Where is Amsco?
att1.html (2.1 K)

Amsco no longer publishes and they do not have any Common Core books.

From: teacher2554@hotmail.com
To: amtnys@mathforum.org
Subject: Where is Amsco?
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 07:10:43 -0500

Hi:
Is Amsco still in business? It appears there web site is not functional. How is their common core books?
Thanks,
Rob

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 01:26:41 -0500
Subject: Math Forum
From: gwilkie@highlands.com
To: amtnys@mathforum.org; nyshsmath@mathforum.org; nyselmath@mathforum.org; nyscollmath@mathforum.org; nysmhs@mathforum.org; nysmmn@mathforum.org

To all,

I know how busy you are ... but there is another opportunity for your voice to be heard

about testing, the Common Core, data about students given to the state, about 2 regents given on the same day, about students having to take 2 test as 9th graders, about not getting the results back before the second test is administered, and so on... at The Common Core Community Forum today January 16th at 6 pm at the Carmel Town Hall, 60 McAlpin Ave, Mahopac NY 10541sponsored by Senator Greg Ball. If you are interested in participating contact Krista Gobins at 845-279-3773 or kgobins@nysenate.gov

I wish I could be there but unfortunately I am not able to do so. I know that Senator Ball wants to her your voice especially where it will be a topic of conversation in Albany. Thanks for your consideration.

As always,
Grace Wilkie