Topic: graphics: minor ticks position
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 5, 2014 6:08 PM

David Erickson

Re: graphics: minor ticks position

If you don't mind the ticks being the same size then you can substitute major ticks for the minor ticks. To get rid of the labels you have to manually set the labels so that some of them are empty strings.

For example:
xtvect = [-2 -1.5 -1 -0.5 0 0.5 1 1.5 2];
set(gca, 'XTick', xtvect);
set(gca, 'XTickLabel', '-2||-1||0||1||2');