Topic: Generation of random binary trees
Replies: 10   Last Post: Mar 20, 2014 10:30 AM

Mok-Kong Shen

Re: Generation of random binary trees

Am 27.02.2014 20:11, schrieb Herman Rubin:

> Can you describe the probability model you want to use? This
> is necessary to answer your question.

I simply want to be able to pick any of the total number of
different binary trees with n end nodes with equal probability.
As I wrote, the method I employed seems to be biased towards
favouring those trees that are comparatively flat (of lower
height).

M. K. Shen