Topic: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor so
fast with the E.C.M.

Replies: 33   Last Post: Aug 31, 2014 5:14 PM

Daniel Joyce

Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor
so fast with the E.C.M.

On Wednesday, August 6, 2014 11:06:17 AM UTC-4, The Wormmaker wrote:
> Shut up, idiot.
>

> "djoyce099" wrote in message

> Shut up, idiot.

Is that all you got!!

> The two large 2002 digit semi-prime that factored so fast, which I showed in

> resent post, in ECM is because of the ratio between its two primes.
>

> Shut up, idiot.

Date Subject Author
8/6/14
Read I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor so
fast with the E.C.M.
Daniel Joyce
8/6/14
Read Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor
so fast with the E.C.M.
bert
8/6/14
Read Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor
so fast with the E.C.M.
Daniel Joyce
8/6/14
Read Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor
so fast with the E.C.M.
Pubkeybreaker
[...]
PianoMan
8/7/14
Read Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor
so fast with the E.C.M.
Pubkeybreaker
8/7/14
Read Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor
so fast with the E.C.M.
Daniel Joyce
8/8/14
Read Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor so fast with the E.C.M.
Michael Ascher
8/8/14
[...]
8/9/14
Read Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor so fast with the E.C.M.
Outer Rack Space
8/9/14
Read Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor
so fast with the E.C.M.
Daniel Joyce
8/9/14
Read Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor so fast with the E.C.M.
Outer Rack Space
8/6/14
Read Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor so fast with the E.C.M.
PianoMan
8/6/14
Read Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor
so fast with the E.C.M.
Daniel Joyce
8/7/14
Read Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor so fast with the E.C.M.
Joon Gibson
8/14/14
Read Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor
so fast with the E.C.M.
James Waldby
8/14/14
Read Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor
so fast with the E.C.M.
David Bernier
8/29/14
Read Re: I believe I found the clue on why these huge semi-primes factor
so fast with the E.C.M.
Daniel Joyce
8/31/14