Topic: cholesky decomposition LL vs LDL computational load difference
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 17, 2014 2:57 PM

vincent.stay@gmail.com

Re: cholesky decomposition LL vs LDL computational load difference

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 6:07:22 AM UTC-7, Gordon Sande wrote:
> answered elsewhere. see sci.math.num-analysis.
> multiposting is very bad form. crossposting is the way to go. just keep
> it tame.

I am afraid I am using the sucky oogle front-end to post and how to crosspost is not obvious (and apparently not possible). I am a very infrequent user of usenet these days and I don't have a real reader installed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.