Topic: Students Fro Academic Freedom
Replies: 26   Last Post: Sep 20, 2003 5:44 PM

meron@cars3.uchicago.edu

Re: Students Fro Academic Freedom

In article <bkhbal$pd0$5@bob.news.rcn.net>, jmfbahciv@aol.com writes:
>In article <y5Kab.79$s5.17601@news.uchicago.edu>,
> meron@cars3.uchicago.edu wrote:

>>In article <bketho$fom$7@bob.news.rcn.net>, jmfbahciv@aol.com writes:

>>>count

>for

>real

>>>Like the principal who cancelled the valedictorian rituals
>>>because all the other kids might feel bad. The gal who
>>>lost out proposed that athletic letters also be cancelled.
>>>Bread and circus, anyone?

>>:-))

><snip>
>
>Yep. That gal had spunk. She'll do well if she continues with
>the attitude.

I hope she does. We need more like her.

Mati Meron | "When you argue with a fool,
meron@cars.uchicago.edu | chances are he is doing just the same"

Date Subject Author
9/16/03
Read Students Fro Academic Freedom
Mary Rosemount
9/16/03
Read Re: Students Fro Academic Freedom
Uncle Al
9/16/03
Read Re: Students Fro Academic Freedom
Josh Halpern
9/16/03
Read Re: Students Fro Academic Freedom
Paul Chapman
9/17/03
Read Re: Students Fro Academic Freedom
Bob Pease
9/17/03
Read Re: Students Fro Academic Freedom
Richard Schultz
9/17/03
Read Re: Students Fro Academic Freedom
Starblade Darksquall
9/16/03
Read Re: Students Fro Academic Freedom
Virgil
9/17/03
Read Re: Students Fro Academic Freedom
Randy Howard
9/17/03
Read Re: Students Fro Academic Freedom
Uncle Al
9/17/03
Read [OT for sci.physics] Re: Students Fro Academic Freedom
Jon Bell
9/17/03
Read Re: Students Fro Academic Freedom
Aatu Koskensilta