Topic: Need evaluation of example method for forecasting random-numbers.
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jan 25, 2005 4:35 PM

Bob Harris

Re: Need evaluation of example method for forecasting
random-numbers.

socraticquest wrote:
> Any recommendations for downloads; of software that makes forecasts by
> analyzing 'the degree of randomness' of number sequences?

1) Mentioning what platform you want to download for would be helpful for a
question like that. Linux, Mac, Wintel, Nokia cell phone, Odyssey2, what?

2) A couple people responded to your original message. Do you have any
comments about what they wrote? For example, I couldn't quite follow your
example and was hoping you'd provide more information. In other words, are
you interested in discussing your problem or do you just want downloads?

3) You could try doing a search for "degree of randomness download" and see
what you get. Like this link: www.saliu.com/bbs/messages/683.html

Bob H