Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 30, 2004 9:49 AM

Pat ballew

[ap-stat] Re: Independent vs Mutually Exclusive

"If P(A)>0 and P(B)>0, then, yes, independence implies mutual exclusion."

I don't think that could be what you meant to say, or else I am very
confused. (always a possible explanation)

Pat Ballew
Lakenheath, UK

MathWords <a href="http://www.pballew.net/etyindex.html">http://www.pballew.net/etyindex.html</a>