Topic: 4 color ther.
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 24, 2004 9:20 PM

Yogi

Re: 4 color ther.

On 21 Oct 04 17:55:33 -0400 (EDT), john wrote:
>Can someone explain to me the 4 color theory? I understand that and
>map on a plane can be colored using only 4 colors, but how can you
>prove it mathematiclly? please e-mail me if you can help.
>sternitj@uwplatt.edu
>
>~JOhn

Do you really think that a proof that eluded brilliant
mathematicians for about a hundred years and then was proved only with
page upon page of computer programs can be casually "explained" to
you. If you want to understand the proof then star putting a little
work into it: start by getting a graduate degree in mathematics.

Date Subject Author
10/21/04
Read 4 color ther.
John