Topic: math problem
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 23, 2004 7:34 PM

Nancy L Markus

Re: math problem

Where is this sequence in the triangle?

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:42:05 -0700 "G. Andrew Page" <gapage@uga.edu>
writes:
> it's the sequence in pascal's triangle.

&gt; <a href="http://uaa.alaska.edu">http://uaa.alaska.edu</a>
&gt; <a href="http://gandrewpage.com">http://gandrewpage.com</a>
&gt; "I've got to leave to find my own way...watch the road and memorize,
&gt; it's like the past before my eyes"
&gt; ~~Michael Stipe`
&gt;
&gt; -To unsubscribe from the Numeracy mail list send e-mail to
&gt; -majordomo@world.std.com.
&gt; -In the body of the message type "unsubscribe numeracy your_address"
&gt;
&gt; -If you have any questions e-mail edl@world.std.com