Topic: fourth grade geometry question???
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 3, 2008 3:14 PM

Melinda

Re: fourth grade geometry question???

On 28 Aug 02 23:22:36 -0400 (EDT), Diane wrote:
>Draw a quadrangle that has 2 pairs of equal sides but is NOT a
>parallelogram.
>Does this seem like 4th grade to anyone? I finally got the answer but
>we have no book to use as a reference.

I know you posted this last week but I am in the same boat. My 4th
grader as a geometry sheet for homework and I am lost. We do not have
a book to go by either. What is wrong with this system?? It has been
almost 20 yrs. since graduated much less did geometry. I am looking to
fing out what type of shape has four sides that are not equal.