Topic: Forecasting numbers based on number frequencies.
Replies: 9   Last Post: Mar 1, 2005 8:27 AM

Bob Harris

Re: Forecasting numbers based on number frequencies.

Predictor wrote:
>> The first thing I'd suggest is that you establish some sort of minimum
>> standard for performance. ...

and socraticquest replied:
> I don't quite follow. I would like to test a few different downloadable
> programs in order to best determine which methods would best meet my
> requirements.

What are your requirements?

And what are semi-random-number sequences?

Bob H

Try these links:

www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html
www.sharewareconnection.com/titles/statistics2.htm