Topic: Extreme mathematics, reminder
Replies: 27   Last Post: Apr 26, 2005 7:46 PM

Paul Murray

Re: Extreme mathematics, reminder

In article <1114376768.606390.171070@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, jstevh@msn.com wrote:
> The reality is though, that if you step through my proofs objectively,
> there are no errors.
>
> They are perfect, as proofs must be.

At yet at the end of each round of your blustering you resort to a post full
of self-loathing, where you admit that you were wrong, then try to remove
all of the embarrassing posts from Google. How long until we get to that
point this time round?

If all of your proofs are perfect, why have you Oops'd so many times, and
why do you remove so many posts from Google?

Date Subject Author
4/24/05
Read Extreme mathematics, reminder
JAMES HARRIS
4/24/05
Read Re: Extreme mathematics, reminder
Paul Murray
4/24/05
Read Re: Extreme mathematics, reminder
JAMES HARRIS
4/24/05
Read Re: Extreme mathematics, reminder
flip
4/24/05
Read Re: Extreme mathematics, reminder
Marvin
4/24/05
Read Re: Extreme mathematics, reminder
JAMES HARRIS
4/24/05
Read Re: Extreme mathematics, reminder
Paul Murray
4/24/05
Read Re: Extreme mathematics, reminder
C. BOND
4/24/05
Read Re: Extreme mathematics, reminder
Tim Peters
4/24/05
Read Re: Extreme mathematics, reminder
Proginoskes
4/25/05
Read Re: Extreme mathematics, reminder
JAMES HARRIS
4/25/05
Read Re: Extreme mathematics, reminder
Proginoskes
4/25/05
Read Re: Extreme mathematics, reminder
JAMES HARRIS
4/25/05
Read Re: Extreme mathematics, reminder
JAMES HARRIS
4/26/05
Read Re: JSH: Refusing to Test, Fear of Failure
Lits O'Hate
4/26/05
Read Re: JSH: Refusing to Test, Fear of Failure
flip
4/25/05
Read Re: Extreme mathematics, reminder
Black