Here is a list of the changes made since version 1.63:
* You can now (while creating or editing objects) align control points by holding the shift key down.
* Pasting now deselects, rather than deletes, already-selected objects.
* GIF export is now available.
* The 3D views have been reworked: the "plane" display is now circular instead of square; anisotropic texture filtering is now requested; and the size of each texture map now adapts to the symmetries of its illustration.
* The "Show FPS" menu item has been removed from the "3D" menu; press "f" with a 3D view foremost to toggle the frames-per-second (FPS) display.
* (Macintosh Version) The 3D views now work in Classic under OS X. (Tested on 10.3.9.) In the future (we're not sure just when) we will be going OS X native.