Topic: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Replies: 194   Last Post: Jun 25, 2005 8:48 PM

Glenn C. Rhoads

Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!

anzaurres1@hotmail.com wrote:

> ---------------------
> The fifth problem. Easiest question of all. Asked by a little girl.
>
> The black box contains the product of an explosive reaction. The secret
> of this reaction is in the structure of the oriignal material, which
> contains a small drop of water inside of it. When heated, the water
> turns into vapour, breakes the shelling and - voila! - you get the
> content of the black box. What's in there?

One popped kernel of popcorn.

Date Subject Author
6/4/05
Read An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/4/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
abc
6/4/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/6/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
tadchem
6/6/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
David Hartley
6/6/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
tadchem
6/6/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/7/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Prai Jei
6/9/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Russell Blackadar
6/7/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Prai Jei
6/7/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/9/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Rich Grise
6/9/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
tadchem
6/12/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/4/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
David Hartley
6/6/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
abc
6/6/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
DK
6/4/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Jim Sprigs
6/4/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/4/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
abc
6/5/05
Read Re: A new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/4/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Glenn C. Rhoads
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
JimC
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Torkel Franzen
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
JimC
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Torkel Franzen
6/9/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Rich Grise
6/9/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Mark Brader
6/9/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Timothy Little
6/10/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Rich Grise
6/10/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Jim Collier
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Dgates
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Mark Brader
6/6/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Prai Jei
6/6/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Keith Ramsay
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
abc
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Me and Julio down by the schoolyard.
6/6/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
abc
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/5/05
Read Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/6/05
Read Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/6/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Torkel Franzen
6/6/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Dr. David Kirkby
6/6/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
David Kastrup
6/6/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Robert Low
6/6/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
David Hartley
6/6/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/6/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Alex Selby
6/6/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
William Elliot
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Tim S Roberts
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/6/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
David Hartley
6/6/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/6/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Brian Quincy Hutchings
6/6/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Guy Corrigall
6/6/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
petergregorychapman@hotmail.com
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
anzaurres1@hotmail.com
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Robert Low
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Ryan Reich
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Robert Low
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Brian Quincy Hutchings
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Robert Low
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Barbara Bailey
6/8/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Mitch Harris
6/9/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Brian Quincy Hutchings
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Ryan Reich
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Robert Low
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Ryan Reich
6/8/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Robert Low
6/8/05
Read I know the sum, but not the numbers. (was Re: Math posers...)
Dgates
6/8/05
Read Re: I know the sum, but not the numbers. (was Re: Math posers...)
Ryan Reich
6/8/05
Read Re: I know the sum, but not the numbers. (was Re: Math posers...)
Ryan Reich
6/8/05
Read Re: I know the sum, but not the numbers.
Jon Haugsand
6/8/05
Read Re: I know the sum, but not the numbers.
Ryan Reich
6/9/05
Read Re: I know the sum, but not the numbers.
Dgates
6/9/05
Read Re: I know the sum, but not the numbers.
Jon Haugsand
6/11/05
Read Re: I know the sum, but not the numbers.
Julie Waters
6/11/05
[...]
Woody Brison
6/9/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Russell Blackadar
6/10/05
Read Dubya can play chess?
Woody Brison
6/10/05
Read Re: Dubya can play chess?
Dr. David Kirkby
6/10/05
Read Re: Dubya can play chess?
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
6/10/05
Read Re: Dubya can play chess?
Dr. David Kirkby
6/10/05
Read Re: Dubya can play chess?
Daryl McCullough
6/11/05
Read Re: Dubya can play chess?
Dr. David Kirkby
6/11/05
Read Re: Dubya can play chess?
Daryl McCullough
6/11/05
Read Re: Dubya can play chess?
Julie Waters
6/11/05
Read Re: Dubya can play chess?
Daryl McCullough
6/11/05
Read Re: Dubya can play chess?
Gerry Quinn
6/10/05
Read Re: Dubya can play chess?
David Kastrup
6/11/05
Read Re: Dubya can play chess?
Jesse F. Hughes
6/11/05
Read Re: Dubya can play chess?
Russell Blackadar
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
nyikovary
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Nis Jorgensen
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Matthew Russotto
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Ryan Reich
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Bikash K Agarwalla
6/7/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Ed Murphy
6/8/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Mark Brader
6/9/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Rich Grise
6/9/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Phil Nicholson
6/11/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/11/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Ed Murphy
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Mark
6/11/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Mark J. Tilford
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Robert Israel
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Timothy Little
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Mark
6/13/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/16/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Larry Tapper
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
David Hartley
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/16/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
lasse_rempe@yahoo.de
6/16/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/17/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Brian Chandler
6/17/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Martin DeMello
6/17/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Brian Chandler
6/17/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Richard Henry
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Robert Low
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Martin DeMello
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/13/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Matthew Russotto
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Nick Atty
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
David McAnally
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Peter Smyth
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Martin DeMello
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/12/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/19/05
[...]
Arthur J. O'Dwyer
6/17/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/17/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Mark Brader
6/18/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/18/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
Mark Brader
6/18/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/20/05
Read Re: Math posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/25/05
Read Re: Chemistry posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
racqueteer@killspamverizon.net
6/25/05
Read Re: Chemistry posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual
game!
Denis Feldmann
6/25/05
Read Re: Chemistry posers. Re: An new and very interesting intellectual game!
vkarlamov@yahoo.com
6/25/05
Read Re: Chemistry posers. Re: An new and very interesting
intellectual game!
Jean-Claude Arbaut