The Math Forum

Replies: 4   Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 4:00 PM

Gail Hoskins

RE: [math-learn] Conic sections

The original post said:

See also
<http://clem.mscd.edu/~talmanl/MOOVs/QDParabola/QDParabola.mov> and
<http://clem.mscd.edu/~talmanl/MOOVs/QDEllipse/QDEllipse.mov> in this
regard.
--Lou Talman
Metropolitan State College of Denver

I (Gail) also had to look back to find it.
I particularly like the way it can be manually played as well as run
auto.

Gail Hoskins
Eisenhower National Clearinghouse
mailto:ghoskins@enc.org