The Math Forum

Topic: Is Steven Michaud the perpetrator of forger + pyramid scheme ?
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Archimedes Plutonium

Is Steven Michaud the perpetrator of forger + pyramid scheme ?

Can someone tell who the perpetrator of these email frauds are? And
tell where he is located? They have slowed down but still coming.

I applaud free speech on the NET, but we must have some rules, else the
NET is taken over by pranksters. It is not free speech when someone
emailbombs you , or forges your name to pyramid schemes. Somehow, Jay
(below) thinks I have created some circular and has put his name on it.
I have not done any of these things. I suspect that this Steven Michaud
is the culprit. And I think more than just take away his account but
that he should be charged with some criminal or misdemenor activity

>From: Jay Jayaraman <jayj@corp.cirrus.com>
>To: Steven Michaud <michaud@patriot.net>, "'Tchaka'"

<tchaka@worldweb.net>
Cc: "\"c.f.a.\"@ix.netcom.com" <"c.f.a."@ix.netcom.com>,