Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:34:35 EDT
From: RamusLTD@aol.com
To: edl@world.std.com
Subject: Melanie Sinfield

Dear Numeracy Friends,
As some of you know, I am writing a book about teaching math to adults.
Melanie Sinfield completed a master's program at the University of Regina, Canada
in 2001 and I would like to include a figure from that work in the book. I
need your help in finding her. The university has tried to reach her at the
address they had on file but so far have not been successful.

If anyone knows Melanie, please ask her to contact me so that I can send her
the "Permission to Copy" form. If I don't hear from her soon I will have to
remove her work from the manuscript. She can write to me offline or at my
snail mail address:
1317 Curtis Avenue
Point Pleasant, NJ 08742

Thanks for your help.