Topic: optimize
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 13, 2005 5:56 AM

Marcelo Marazzi

Re: optimize

If what you want to do is solve a curve fitting problem via
in the least squares sense (which is not the same as
interpolation), you can use lsqcuvefit in the optimization

If you don't own this toolbox, you can run it through the function
fminsearch in base MATLAB - this function is not ideal for this
problem but it may be adequate.

valerio wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to optimize throug a sinusoid 'f(x)=A sin( Bx )', one vector
> of 8 element(interpolation).I want know the parameters A and B.Could
> you tell me which matlab optim.tlbx I could use.

Date Subject Author
Read optimize
Read Re: optimize
Marcelo Marazzi