Topic: Optimization with external simulator (SPICE)?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 14, 2013 3:52 AM

Marcelo Marazzi

Re: Optimization with external simulator (SPICE)?

If you can invoke the simulator as a callable library,
then you can try to call it from within your MATLAB
objective function.

See the MATLAB External Interfaces section in the doc:
http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/matlab_external/

-marcelo