Topic: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Replies: 164   Last Post: Dec 3, 2011 3:02 AM

Guess who

Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:27:33 +0000 (UTC), "Alun Harford"
<alunharford@yahoo.com> wrote:

>So why isn't Mathematics taught in schools? Because it requires
>*understanding* and that's harder to test.

The first may be right these days. I would have argued with you 35
years back. The second is not the reason for the first. The reason
is political, absolutely out of control of the teachers, who here are
by and large university graduates in the areas they teach.

Date Subject Author
12/8/05
Read How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Chris.Holland16@gmail.com
12/8/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Al Reynolds
12/8/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Chris.Holland16@gmail.com
12/8/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
BORG
12/10/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
John Porcella
12/11/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Ian Johnston
12/11/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Polymath
12/11/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
deadmail@burnt.org.uk
12/12/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
guv
12/12/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Justin
12/12/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Guess who
12/13/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Richard Henry
12/16/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Polymath
12/16/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Polymath
12/16/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Robert Low
12/16/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Polymath
12/17/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)
12/17/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Pierian Spring
12/20/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Wayne Brown
12/20/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Polymath
12/16/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Jeremy Boden
12/16/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Pierian Spring
12/16/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Ivor Jones
12/16/05
[...]
12/18/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Andy
12/20/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Polymath
12/20/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Andy
12/20/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Polymath
12/24/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
huLLy
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Al Reynolds
12/10/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Bernard
12/10/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Guess who
12/10/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Anthony Buckland
12/10/05
[...]
Abraham Buckingham
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Stephen@mailinator.com
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Justin
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Dr A. N. Walker
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Ian Johnston
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Barb Knox
12/10/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
John Porcella
12/11/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Ian Johnston
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Abraham Buckingham
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Matthew Huntbach
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Ian Johnston
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Guess who
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Dave L. Renfro
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Richard Smith
12/10/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Polymath
12/10/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
John Porcella
12/10/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
deadmail@burnt.org.uk
12/11/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Marnie Northington
12/19/05
[...]
Dave Rusin
12/20/05
[...]
Alun Harford
12/16/05
[...]
12/21/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Alun Harford
12/11/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Alasdair
12/10/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
John Porcella
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Alun Harford
12/10/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
John Porcella
12/10/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Alun Harford
12/12/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Dr A. N. Walker
12/13/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
12/13/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Alun Harford
12/13/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Guess who
12/3/11
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Lily Lehman
12/14/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Matthew Huntbach
12/16/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Pubkeybreaker
12/11/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Ian Johnston
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
The Drone
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
David R Tribble
12/9/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Guess who
12/10/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
John Porcella
12/11/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Ian Johnston
12/19/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
John Porcella
12/20/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Robert Low
12/20/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Polymath
12/23/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
John Porcella
12/24/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Robert Low
12/26/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
John Porcella
12/27/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Robert Low
12/27/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
quasi
12/24/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
JC
12/24/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Torkel Franzen
12/24/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Lee Rudolph
12/24/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Torkel Franzen
12/24/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
David C. Ullrich
12/24/05
[...]
12/25/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Ivor Jones
12/24/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Lee Rudolph
12/24/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Robert de Vincy
12/24/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Richard Henry
12/24/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Jeremy Boden
12/26/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
John Porcella
12/29/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Ian Johnston
12/30/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
John Porcella
12/31/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Robert de Vincy
12/31/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Ian Johnston
12/31/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
quasi
12/31/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Ian Johnston
12/31/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
quasi
12/31/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Gerard 46
12/20/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Ian Johnston
12/20/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Jeremy Boden
12/20/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Robert Low
12/20/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
Jeremy Boden
12/23/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
John Porcella
12/11/05
Read Re: How to cheat in exams using mobile phones and calculators
someone@nowhere.com
12/10/05
rehamkcirtap@gmail.com