Topic: Wikipedia alternative aims to be 'PBS of the Web'
Replies: 12   Last Post: Dec 22, 2005 6:51 PM

Chan-Ho Suh

Re: Wikipedia alternative aims to be 'PBS of the Web'

In article <docsg2$cgs$1@newslocal.mitre.org>, Keith A. Lewis
<klewis@OMEGA.MITRE.ORG> wrote:

> Mr. Casio, please talk math or go away. This is not an appropriate forum
> for bashing Wikipedia.

Yeah, you can do that on Wikipedia itself.

> "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara.schwarz@gmail.com> writes in article
> <1135204634.494157.190850@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com> dated 21 Dec 2005
> 14:37:14 -0800:

> >Wikipedia is garbage.
>
> There you have it. Our latest kook arrival agrees with the off-topic BS.

I urge Ms. Schwarz to keep her Wikipedia discussions limited to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz .

> >http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
> >(About Dave Touretzky)

More about Dave Touretzky:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Touretzky

> http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/invoice.jpg
>
> Nice! Did you get his sex-toy receipt out of his garbage or out of his
> mailbox? (Both are stalker behavior but one's also a federal crime.)

I kind of wondered that myself. Although another explanation is that
she ordered the stuff herself, as a "frame-up" as it were.