Topic: how to change name of song in Itunes
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jan 4, 2006 2:16 PM

Chan-Ho Suh

Re: how to change name of song in Itunes

In article <1135503492.574991.164540@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
<a_plutonium@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks in advance. Can someone tell me how to change the name of a song
> in iTunes instead of just seeing Track so and so. Has Apple forgetten
> to put a function to change the name. Or is there some law to curb
> pirating of songs so Apple has to obey the law and thus unable to
> change the song name.
>
> Seems to me that a large part of Apple's success has been its music,
> yet why is it like climbing the Himalyas just to change the name. Has
> Apple dropped the ball here???

And I thought I'd seen it all. I know you like to post here, but this
is really off-topic. Try the Mac newsgroups for better support in any
case.