Topic: Literacy List Updated
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 2, 2006 2:41 PM

Myrna F. Manly

RE: Literacy List Updated

David,

Just in case Esther Leonelli has not already sent you this, the Adult
Numeracy Network (ANN) site is http://www.literacynet.org/ann/

Thanks,

Myrna

-----Original Message-----
From: numeracy-approval@world.std.com
[mailto:numeracy-approval@world.std.com] On Behalf Of David Rosen
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 3:33 PM
To: nifl-technology@nifl.gov
Subject: Literacy List Updated

Colleagues,

For several years, as a volunteer service, I have published the
Literacy List, a large online collection of free Adult Basic
Education and English language (ELL/ESL/ESOL) Web sites, electronic
discussion lists ("listservs"), and other Internet resources for
adult basic skills learners, teachers and tutors.

I have just updated it, removing a few outdated links and adding new
ones. Please have a look. If you know of a good free Web site
resource which you think should be added, please let me know. The
Literacy List gets better as a result of teachers sharing their
favorite online resources.

You will find the Literacy List now in two locations:

http://alri.org/literacylist.html

or

http:newsomeassociates.com (Select Publications at the Bottom of the

Page)