Topic: Complex Analysis Question
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 13, 2006 1:59 PM

Dr. Eric Wingler

Re: Complex Analysis Question

Notice that if z_1 and z_2 are both solutions of z' * x = 1, then z_1 -
z_2 is a solution to the equation z' * x = 0. What can you say about the
set of solutions z to the equation z' * x = 0?

Eric J. Wingler (wingler@math.ysu.edu)
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics
Youngstown State University
One University Plaza