Topic: Complex Analysis Question
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 13, 2006 1:59 PM

Dr. Eric Wingler

Re: Complex Analysis Question

Let Y = {z in C^n | z' * x = 0} and let z_1 be a fixed element of Z. Note
that every element of Y + z_1 is in Z. Can you show that every element of
Z is in Y + z_1?

Eric J. Wingler (wingler@math.ysu.edu)
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics
Youngstown State University