Topic: NMP: Worry about potential bias?
Replies: 8   Last Post: May 29, 2006 9:09 AM

Linda Gojak

Fwd: NMP: Worry about potential bias?
att1.html (15.7 K)

I think it is important for all of us to keep up on what is going on
with the National Mathematics Panel.

While I am glad there is a teacher on the panel, I am concerned
about his biases.

Linda

Linda Gojak
President, NCSM
An organization of Leaders in Mathematics Education
ncsmonline.org

"To lead people, walk beside them ... As for the best leaders, the
people do not notice their existence. The next best, the people honor
and praise. The next, the people fear; and the next, the people
hate ... When the best leader's work is done the people say, 'We did
it ourselves!'" Lao-Tsu

Begin forwarded message: