Topic: JSH: Objectors, show an accomplishment
Replies: 18   Last Post: Jun 5, 2006 4:48 AM

gwlucky@nukove.com

Re: JSH: Objectors, show an accomplishment

I have several refereed publications in differential geometry and Lie
groups. I also have close to 20 in laser propagation - these have been
part of numerous national and international conferences, including one
in Tomsk, Russia, last summer and we are headed back as visiting
esteemed lectures.

How about you?