Topic: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Replies: 35   Last Post: Jun 11, 2006 12:55 PM

Richard Henry

Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution

"Ed Weir (ComCast)" <Anon@Maus.duh> wrote in message

> Sorry, I'm not familiar with the etymology of the story itself... but it
> did seem like as appropriate as any contribution to the troll feedfest,
> especially in the case of JSH. Besides; 1 = 3*(1/3) and I can prove it.
> What the hell... ;^)

Only if you accept that 1 = 3 * .333...

Date Subject Author
6/6/06
Read SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
JAMES HARRIS
6/6/06
Read Re: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Salami Man
6/6/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Gib Bogle
jshsucks@yahoo.com
6/6/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Bob Marlow
6/6/06
Read Re: JSH: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Tim Peters
6/7/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
David Moran
6/6/06
Read Re: JSH: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Tim Peters
6/7/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Ed Weir \(ComCast\)
6/8/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
LarryLard
6/8/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Andrew Poelstra
6/8/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Ed Weir \(ComCast\)
6/8/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Richard Henry
6/8/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Proginoskes
6/11/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Salami Man
6/7/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Johnny Bravo
6/7/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
b92057@yahoo.com
6/7/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Johnny Bravo
6/7/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Proginoskes
6/7/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Jose Carlos Santos
6/7/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
LarryLard
6/7/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Tom St Denis
6/7/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Lits O'Hate
6/7/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
ldb
6/7/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Rick Decker
6/8/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
JAMES HARRIS
6/8/06
Read Re: SF: Easy math, theory behind the solution
Jesse F. Hughes
6/8/06