From: "Steve Sparling" <sparling@loudpipe.com>
To: <numeracy@europe.std.com>, <numeracy@world.std.com>
Subject: RE: DOES MATHS HAVE ALL ANSWERS?
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 05:34:05 -0700

Hi Dave

I would be interested in the answer to that question - so if you find out let me know! I remember studying a 'Turing machine' while taking mathematical logic. That could be close. The Turing machine is used in conjunction with Gödel's theorems.

Also physicists talk about entropy in terms of knowledge (I don't get it because I think of it in terms of temperature).

I hope that is a start in your quest for knowledge.

Steve