Topic: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Replies: 58   Last Post: Jun 28, 2006 3:42 PM

Ben Young

From: Carnegie Mellon University
Registered: 6/15/06
Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven

> I don't know. And I don't care.
>
> You are a minor player in an area where if I'm right,
> far more
> intelligent people with a lot more expertise are
> already working on
> these equations, so you are probably way, way, way
> behind, and your
> input is irrelevant.
>
> If they don't work, who cares? Seems to me that you
> seem to think they
> do work, but inefficiently, which means either you
> made a mistake, or
> better researchers CAN make these work, and, well,
> then it's the worst
> case scenario.

what people are working on this? what qualifies you to tell this person they are a minor player in a field where you ARENT respected at all?

kthxbye

Date Subject Author
6/24/06
Read SF: Progress, double factorization proven
JAMES HARRIS
6/24/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Proginoskes
6/24/06
Read Re: Progress, double factorization proven
Bob Marlow
6/24/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
JAMES HARRIS
6/24/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Nat Silver
6/24/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Bob Marlow
6/25/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
dudalb
6/25/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Proginoskes
6/25/06
Read Re: JSH: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Tim Peters
6/25/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
rossum
6/25/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
rossum
6/25/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
JAMES HARRIS
6/25/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
The Last Danish Pastry
6/25/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Ben Young
6/25/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
JAMES HARRIS
6/25/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
mensanator
6/27/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Ben Young
6/27/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Rick Decker
6/25/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Proginoskes
6/25/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Tim Peters
6/26/06
[...]
David Moran
6/27/06
Read Re: JSH: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Tim Peters
6/27/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Proginoskes
6/26/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
JAMES HARRIS
6/27/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Proginoskes
6/26/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Andrew Poelstra
6/26/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
David Moran
6/27/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Richard Tobin
6/26/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
David Moran
6/26/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
ink
6/26/06
[...]
Justin
6/27/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
JAMES HARRIS
6/27/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Rick Decker
6/27/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Tim Peters
6/28/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Proginoskes
6/26/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
avigadl
6/25/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Gib Bogle
6/25/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Euler
6/25/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
Gib Bogle
6/26/06
Read Re: SF: Progress, double factorization proven
rossum
6/26/06
Read Re: Progress, double factorization proven
The Last Danish Pastry
6/26/06
Read Re: Progress, double factorization proven
Ryugyong Hotel