The Math Forum

Topic: Seeking Beautiful Single-Variable Calculus Problems
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jul 16, 2006 2:35 PM

Karl M. Bunday

Re: Seeking Beautiful Single-Variable Calculus Problems

Fermat wrote, responding to my request:

> I do not see Kleppner Kolenkow in there. If you want some good
> problems, involving calculus, try this. And you can try Hassani for
> more physical applications.

Thanks. I looked up those authors and will seek out their books.

Karl M. Bunday P.O. Box 1456, Minnetonka MN 55345
Learn in Freedom (TM)
remove ".de" to email