Topic: CST
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 13, 2006 11:23 AM

Wendy Menard

Re: CST
att1.html (0.8 K)

Some formulas are given; if you go to the NYSTCE site and look at the sample
questions/test, I think it has a copy of the page of formulas they give
you. I don't recall that there are any really difficult formulas you need
to memorize.

Wendy M

On 7/12/06, Michele S. Carey <mscareyhj@optonline.net> wrote:

> The CST Math Preparation Guide has a list of formulas. Are these given as
> part of the test? Are there any formulas given as part of the test?
> Thanks,
> Michele

Date Subject Author
7/12/06