Topic: thesis about singapore math
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 4:41 AM

Karl M. Bunday

Re: thesis about singapore math

clau wrote:

> I am a math teach and I am writing a thesis about the aplication of the
>
> singaporean math in portuguese schools.
>
> Somebody knows where I can find bibliography on this subject?

You'll find various publications mentioned at

http://www.singaporemath.com/Singapore_Math_Story_s/10.htm

and other pages on that Web site.

--
Karl M. Bunday P.O. Box 1456, Minnetonka MN 55345
Learn in Freedom (TM) http://learninfreedom.org/