Topic: Induction proof
Replies: 24   Last Post: Aug 22, 2006 4:11 PM

emailtgs@gmail.com

Re: Induction proof

Yes, all that stuff is great BUT, you missed the point of my question.
WHY is it that you can all the sudden decide to make that replacement.
It doesn't seem to be algebraically correct. WHY, replace 1/(n+1)^2
with the other one. HOW, can you do that. I understand because it's
beneficial but again, it doesn't seem to be alebraically correct. "what
you do to one side of the equation/inequality, you must do to the
other" ... Thanks