Topic: VietMath War:Dr.Becky L. Johnson : Re: Jews
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Archimedes Plutonium

VietMath War:Dr.Becky L. Johnson : Re: Jews

In article <4t8ruc$rcd@news.cis.okstate.edu>
jpc@a.cs.okstate.edu (John Chandler) writes:

> The Potwasher attributed the diatribe below to me in a post,
> but since he wrote it all, I have corrected the attribution.

Dr. Becky Johnson,

This post below seems to have brought the issue up-front and up-close
here in sci.math.

Now in the Vietnam War, the US GIs called the enemy "gooks" and
psychologically perhaps people do that in all wars to dehumanize the
enemy.

In 1993-1994, John Chandler posted an blotched silly proof of the
Euclid Infinite of Primes. He was so embarrassed by that experience
that he has resorted to calling me potwasher and anti-semite. And now 3
years later he is still at it.

Becky, do you think John is calling me a potwasher when my career is
playing the stock market (see my homepage) and calling me anti-semitic
when I confront all religion here on the net, all religions that have a
foot into science where they should not be.

Discussions with John go nowhere so I am opening up a channel here
with you Dr. Becky. Where did you go to college? I went to Utah State
University and University of Cincinnati?

>Subject: Re: Vietnam song: AND THE TAPE PLAYED WALTZING MATILDA
>From: jpc@a.cs.okstate.edu (John Chandler)
>Date: 1996/06/27

Newsgroups:
alt.president.clinton,sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.plutonium,sci.math,sci
.chem,sci.astro,sci.bio.misc

In article <4qsui7$ii4@grivel.une.edu.au>,
David Bromage <dbromage@metz.une.edu.au> wrote:
>Archimedes Plutonium (Archimedes.Plutonium@dartmouth.edu) wrote:
>> I have the CD of the beautiful voice of John McDermott and since I am
>>doing a Vietmath War to get the mathematics community straightend out

>If you are getting sick of this off-topic nonsense, the person to complain
>to is malcolm.brown@dartmouth.edu

That's unlikely to help.

Ol' Malcolm will just send you a form reply, explaining that there
are issues of free speech involved, that Dartmouth is right now
considering what to do about A.P., and that a final resolution
is expected within a few weeks. That reply appears not to have
changed in the last year.

Apparently Dartmouth College intends to allow its pet crackpot,
Archimedes Potwasher, to continue indefinitely to spew his anti-semitic
venom about the Internet in the name of free speech.

--
John Chandler
jpc@a.cs.okstate.edu