Topic: FoourierTransform of a function defined in sections
Replies: 14   Last Post: Oct 8, 2006 2:25 AM

Eckhard Schlemm

Re: FoourierTransform of a function defined in sections

Hello, it's me again.

Thank you for the many answers I recieved via email. The fourier
transform now works fine.

But I encountered another problem with which you might be able to helo
me again and which I've explained in more detail in the thread "Problem
with nested NIntegrate[]"