Topic: OFDM PAPR
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 26, 2010 8:17 AM

PARTICLEREDDY

Re: OFDM PAPR

hi david,
take CONSTELLATION FOR THAT I MEAN BPSK OR QPSK
assume taking bpsk
then 1 = BPSK signal of frequnency F ----------------S1
1 = BPSK signal of frequnency 2F ----------------S2
1 = BPSK signal of frequnency 3F ----------------S3
1 = BPSK signal of frequnency 4F ----------------S4
1 = BPSK signal of frequnency 5F ----------------S5
1 = BPSK signal of frequnency 6F ----------------S6

add up all these signals and there is

MAX(COMBINATION OF ALL SIGNALS (S1 TO S6))/AVERAGE OF (S1 TO S6) should
give you the PAPR

David wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am having troubles plotting the peak to average power of any OFDM
> signal. For simplicity, the signal in Frequency domain is [1 1 1 1 1
> 1]. How do I plot the peak to average power of this signal?
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Email me if you need more clarification on the problem.
>
> Once again, thank you.
>
> David

Date Subject Author
11/4/06