Topic: How to End the Math Wars
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 20, 2006 6:39 PM

Linda Gojak

Re: How to End the Math Wars

Depends on how you define "interesting"!

Linda

Linda Gojak
President, NCSM
An organization of Leaders in Mathematics Education
ncsmonline.org

"To lead people, walk beside them ... As for the best leaders, the
people do not notice their existence. The next best, the people honor
and praise. The next, the people fear; and the next, the people
hate ... When the best leader's work is done the people say, 'We did
it ourselves!'" Lao-Tsu