Topic: minor revision to Cabri 3D website
Replies: 6   Last Post: Feb 7, 2007 12:13 PM

Ulrich Kortenkamp

Re: minor revision to Cabri 3D website

Am 05.02.2007 um 17:48 schrieb Kate Mackrell:

> You need to have the Cabri 3D plugin installed in order to view and
> manipulate embedded Cabri 3D files. I've now put a message to that
> effect, together with a link to the Cabrilog page from which the
> plugin can be downloaded. If there are any further problems,
> please let me know, with screenshots if possible.

Kate,

I installed the latest Cabri 3D v2 plugin on my Mac, and it still
does not work. But, actually, the example provided with the plugin
download also does not work for me, so it might not be your fault.

Ulli