Topic: Famous Mathematica 5.0 not working with Mathematica 6?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jan 25, 2013 12:39 PM

Murray Eisenberg

Re: Re: Famous Mathematica 5.0 not working with Mathematica

Already Mathematica 5.2 (and perhaps earlier?) included a benchmarking
package. But in any case, prudence would suggest using some third-part
benchmark program!

--
Murray Eisenberg murray@math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.