I have a few homework questions that I am stumped on!!! anyone that can help please!!!
1. If measure of angle HAE = 115 degrees and the measure of angle DEA = 65 degrees, then we may conclude that, a. line AC is parallel to line EF b. line AC is perpendicular to line EF c. Line AC and line EF will intersect on the left d. line AC and line EF will intersect on the right
2. In the convex quadrilateral ABCD, if angle A = angle D, the measure of angle B=110 degrees, and measure of angle C= 60degrees, find measure of angle A. a. 95 degrees b.170 degrees c. 190 degrees d. 360 degrees
3. Suppose the interior angles of a convex pentagon are five consecutive numbers. what is the measure of the largest angle? a. 105 degrees b. 106 degrees c. 109 degrees d. 110 degrees
4. if five of the exterior angles of a convex hexagon measure 55 degrees, 60 d, 63 d, 70 d, and 81 d, find the measure of the sixth exterior angle. a. 31 b. 60 c. 120 d. 391
5. How many sides would a regular polygon have if each interior angle measures 162 degrees? a. 10 b. 12 c. 18 d. 20
6. How many angles would a regular polygon have if each exterior angle measures 5 degrees? a. 36 b. 37 c. 72 d. 74
7. is it possible for the exterior angles of a regular polygon to measure 30 degrees? a. true b. false
8. is it possible for the interior angles of a regular polygon to measure 145 degrees? a. true b. false
Any help is welcomed and appreciated!!! Thank you so much.