Topic: Re: Rainforest Algebra vs Seaworthiness
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Dave Slomer

Re: Rainforest Algebra vs Seaworthiness

> From: Lynn Fisher <lfisher@connriver.net>
> Subject: Rainforest Algebra vs Seaworthiness
>
> From Sen.Byrd's speech, quoted by Dave Slomer

Not only did I NOT quote his speech, I didn't even READ it. But 'Rainforest
Algebra' sounds pretty important to a guy who is most concerned about where
his planet and all life therein are headed.

Dave Slomer
AP Calculus and Computer Science Teacher
Winton Woods HS, Cincinnati, OH 45240