Topic: Re:
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Don

Re:

hi judith,

i found the built-in slope field generator (especially on the ti-86) along
with the use of tables on the ti-86, to be more than sufficient in our
studies...btw...my bc class had a lot of fun exploring differential
equations this way...it really gave us (my bc class) a new perspective on
solution curves.

donald danner
provo high school
provo utah
> From: Judith Bodenhausen <jbodenha@dnai.com>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <ap-calc@ets.org>
> Date: Wednesday, January 07, 1998 4:59 AM
>
> Does anyone have SLOPEFIELD programs which work for the TI 82, 83, and/or

85?