Topic: Re:
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List

hi judith,

i found the built-in slope field generator (especially on the ti-86) along
with the use of tables on the ti-86, to be more than sufficient in our
studies...btw...my bc class had a lot of fun exploring differential
equations this way...it really gave us (my bc class) a new perspective on
solution curves.

donald danner
provo high school
provo utah